Tuesday, August 02, 2005

HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

First let me thank you so very much for your warm thoughts and prayers for my sweet little Maxwell. He is such an amazing baby...I am head over heels in love! It warms my heart to think of the hundreds (possibly thousands) of people across the country who are praying for Max through their churches, prayer chains, and daily thoughts. I truly believe your prayers, God's loving arms around Max, and Max's strong spirit are making the difference!

Many of you have requested more updates on Maxwell (thanks for your concern!), and a friend I met in the hospital suggested I start a blog (as she did for her son who is currently recovering from open heart surgery). So here I am...starting my own blog for all of you! Hope this helps keep you informed about our sweet little Max and the latest in his medical condition.

We love hearing from everyone! Please keep the emails, cards and phone calls coming. I might not respond right away but please know how much your thoughtfulness means to me and my family. Sometimes an extra dose of love, supportive words, or a warm smile is exactly what we need to get through a tough day! Thank you everyone!

NEW CONTACT INFORMATION:
amysmckinley@aol.com
360-927-0099 (cell)

*Currently Max is in the IICU (Infant Intensive Care Unit) at Children's Hospital in Seattle.
www.seattlechildrens.org
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center
P.O. Box 5371, Seattle, WA 98105-0371

1 comment:

Dylan and Family said...

Max looks great and congratulations on the eye exam! I am very excited to have met you and Max during our stay here in Seattle. We look forward to a great friendship and our future playgroup expeditions. You are certainly in our prayers. Please let me know if you need anything.

Love,
Kristy, Ray, and Dylan