Thursday, January 19, 2006

BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSIONS OF TRUE LOVE

During Max's hospital stay, we had many inspiring signs and quotes around his room. I was unpacking his plethora of "stuff" from the hospital this morning and came across two of my favorites...

Before you were conceived, I wanted you.
Before you were born, I loved you.
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you.
This is the miracle of life.

And this was a card from the wonderful TOM girls! The message couldn't be any more perfect.

JUST THINK
Your son is here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed him
and made him the person he is.
God compares him to no one else -
he is one of a kind.
Your son will lack nothing
that God's grace can't give him,
God has allowed your son to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.

No comments: