Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ALL TIME FAVORITE PHOTOS!!! :)

On the way back from Children's the other day, I stopped at an outlet in search of a good hat and sunglasses for Maxwell. His facial palsy (I will write a post one of these days about that, I promise!) prevents him from blinking his right eye and therefore the bright sun really bothers him.

So I was SO excited about finding a hat with a good brim and a pair of true sunglasses. As soon as we put the hat on him, I started crying and laughing in the store. I mean, come on really, HOW ADORABLE IS HE??? It is absolutely ridiculous how cute he is!!! :)

Like my hat? I do too!!!

My hat protects my eyes and it is fun to play with! And as an added bonus, everyone thinks I look soooo cute in it! Like I needed any more attention!!! :)

3 comments:

Rixmanns said...

He is so totally adorable. Micah has almost the same hat and I love it on him (he loves to rip it off!) I'd love to get a picture of the two babies together!
Can't wait to see you,
Leah

Drew said...

Great pics! He's a cutie. I love the hat.

Drew

Lori said...

Max, you are so stinkin' cute! I was almost brought to tears by "all the cuteness" as well! Love it-- and love YOU!

Lori