Friday, May 26, 2006

ELIZ, COME QUICK!

Nope it wasn't a health emergency...it was a "could he be ANY cuter" emergency!!! :) Maxwell was in the best mood ever tonight and it was FANTASTIC!!! He gave me about a million happy dances tonight (laying on his back and moving all his limbs with great excitement!) and was smiling like crazy! It was sooooooooooooooo wonderful!

I definitely wanted to share this joyous moment with someone, so I called Elizabeth and said "PLEASE COME QUICK! You gotta see this!" She ran right over (we live across the park from each other) and enjoyed Max's super happy mood with me! It was great...thanks Eliz!

It was so strange though. I have never seen Max with such energy! After Eliz went home, I took advantage of his great mood and we did lots and lots of therapy. Sometimes he can get really grumpy when you push him and the mood isn't just "right" (like today at PT - sorry Jill!)...but tonight was a PERFECT opportunity. We tried a few new moves and he didn't completely freak out, which trust me is great progress!

Then we sat down together for a few minutes and he completely passed out without even a whimper. Too funny.

Thanks Max for the happy dances AND for the productive therapy time. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh What a sweatheart!! Have fun getting his groove on!
Ang