Thursday, September 28, 2006

OUR HOTEL ADVENTURE

Hmmm...how can we sum up our hotel adventure? It was a challenge, that's for sure!

Mom had A LOT of equipment to pack up and then bring in from the car. Oxygen tanks, feeding pump and pole, monitor, supplies, etc. and then all the usual mom/baby stuff. The problem was that she couldn't hold me and carry things in. She tried, that didn't work! (I don't hang on like a normal kiddo so Mom has to be extra careful with me.)

Then I was insistent all night on taking my cannula out of my nose. If I wasn't desatting because of that, my portable O2 tank was empty. As you can see, I kept my mom up all night long. But that earned her a Starbucks latte in the morning and she was happy with that!

All in all, we managed...and we can check our first hotel stay off the "to do" list. :)


This is my "mini hospital" in our hotel.


















I am sooo wiped out! It was a VERY long day!

No comments: