Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!

Sweet Grammy, we hope you have a super wonderful day! We love and miss you very much!

You are an incredibly important person in my life and I am blessed to have you as my Grammy. You have been with me for some truly exciting moments, haven't you? :) What about this...your birthday present this year is my promise to work really hard to reach my goals AND to avoid any long hospital stays. Sound good? :)

Have a wonderful day! Love you! :) Mighty Max

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

That is so sweet!! Try your best to keep your birthday wish for her!!
HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww I just bet that you melted grammy's heart on that one Max.

Have a lick of frosting for Grammy.

Hugs.

Suzanne Holman said...

Maxwell, you are my pride and joy!
All that you have accomplished in your short life....your determination to keep moving and getting stronger and more in control of your environment is AMAZING!
Thank you so much for your sweet birthday greeting!
I accept your wonderful gift and know that you will continue to achieve your goals!!!
Love, Grammy