Friday, April 07, 2006

MORE PHOTOS OF DELICIOUS MAX!

Watch out everyone, these are some of my cutest pictures yet! Trust me, they are absolutely adorable, if I do say so myself! I am getting bigger, stronger and more handsome each and every day. Once you see these photos, I think you will agree! ENJOY! :)

I am going to get these flying bugs if it takes me all day!!!
(I had these same toys for him in the hospital but he didn't show much interest then. I found them this weekend and brought them out, and WOW what a difference! He is obsessed with them now and finds great joy trying to "get them." Love seeing this amazing progress!)


Mommy, for real. A doggie hat?
(This has to be one of my all time favorite photos of sweet Max! Could he be ANY cuter???)


Yummmmmmy...Mommy's glasses are delicious!
(Max LOVES to take my glasses off and play with them!)

Mommy, look I have a foot!
(That day was Max's VERY first time to touch his foot...so exciting! Another milestone!)
Just chillin' in the beautiful weather! Mom was busy trying to get our yard ready for spring. We must have been a sight...Mom brought out my O2 tank, milk machine, right there in the front yard. She is getting very good with making me "portable." She thinks the fresh air is good for me...I agree! :)
(Very hard to weed when your son is looking this precious!)

2 comments:

Drew said...

Great pics! Makes me miss you guys even more. I love the fact that you are keeping him "portable."

Love,
Drew

Miss N Cedie said...

Max is so adorable!