Monday, July 24, 2006

TOM TOM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!


Mom and I thought we'd give you a few highlights from Thomas's birthday party. We had so much fun!

Love, Mighty Max

Cousin Tom Tom went to town on his birthday cake! Can't wait until I can do that too! Looks like FUN!!! :)

I might not be able to eat cake, but I can always snack on the Beyerlin twins!!! Here I'm giving Alison a good ol' "Max Attack!"

And Sarah's nose is yum yum...perfect chew toy!

Last but not least...getting snuggles from Mama Beyerlin! What a family! :)

Sara, you're so crazy! Mom and I love ya! :)

Thanks Kristy for loving me so much!!!

4 comments:

elle said...

cuteu can squish well if i ever meet you and your mum will get an ellen attack twice as big as urs

Mary Karr said...

Thomas certainly wears his food well - so cute. How will Aunt Elizabeth ever get his shirt clean?

Maxwell, it is so good to see you without any wires. Your arms are getting so big. Has Mommy added push ups to your routine?

Thank you for sharing the party pictures.

Lori said...

Oh, Max, you're so loved! And, happy, happy birthday to cousin Tom Tom!!! You guys are going to have so much fun growing up together.
love you both--
Lori

Off Route 75 said...

What a smile the little guy has! It's kind of like he's saying, "Yeah, it's me. You know you all love me!"

Good pictures. :)