Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM MAX

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! My mommy and I are wishing everyone a holiday season of joy, peace and love!

I am thrilled to be celebrating my first Christmas...and at home! WOW! How wonderful is that!?!?

I didn't bother to go shopping for my mommy because I think I am about the best gift she could ever receive!!! (Hopefully she feels the same when I am an ornery teenager!)

But boy, did you all ever go shopping!!! My living room is filled with gifts from all of you...thank you, thank you!!! I am very excited to see all the fun toys my family and friends have sent to me...wow, how generous and thoughtful of everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :) Mom says everyone has been absolutely amazing and your prayers have made the difference in my healing. THANKS!!! I still have a way to go, so keep up the prayers if you don't mind!

Love and warm holiday greetings to all of you!
MIGHTY MAX

P.S. Oh and by the way, I will warn you....my mom has literally not put down the camera since my homecoming. So watch out, if she starts putting the pictures up on my blog, you might be a bit overwhelmed...I'll try and keep her posting to a minimum. :)

No comments: