Sunday, June 18, 2006

CONGESTION AND COUGHING

We think Maxwell may be coming down with another cold...or he is dealing with some allergies. He has been slightly more congested over the past 24 hours, as well as coughing and wheezing. He was up throughout the night coughing and coughing. Fortunately last night we were able to have a nurse (what a relief!) and she agreed that he may be coming down with a cold. We started increased inhaler treatments last night to deal with the wheezing.

I do everything I possibly can to keep the air clean in his room and our house. I purchased a VERY high quality vacuum (never thought I would spend THAT much on a vacuum, but anything for Mr. Max!) and use it just about every day. We purchased high quality air purifiers for his room and play area which are running constantly. And I dust and clean all the time. This morning I have been scrubbing down the purifiers to make sure they are in tip top shape and ordering more high level parts. Not sure what else I can do as far as keeping the air clean.

He is taking a nap right now and snoring like an old man...hopefully today he breathes a little easier.

No comments: