Thursday, November 16, 2006

SLEEP STUDY

On Thursday, Maxwell and I head down to Seattle for a sleep study. We will be there from 7 pm until 7 am the following day. His pulmonogist wants him evaluated based on some apnea issues and his constant need for oxygen during sleep. I will sleep (or at least nap a little) in the room with him.

If there are any significant problems, I imagine they will try CPAP to study any improvement. Not looking forward to that, but if it will help...sure. Max just moves around in his sleep so much, I don't know how it would possibly stay on. I guess we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
The sleep study will be a breeze and the mask for the cpap machine is fitted with elastic head bands that wrap around his head. It should stay on without a problem..Hubby has to wear on. I am so thankful after 4 years of marriage he finally listened to me he needed to be checked out..3 years later he's thanking me. He sleeps so much better, no headaches, full of energy and well rested.

Good Luck

Crystal M. said...

Good luck with everything hun!! I know they strap everything on pretty good with Eva and they glue all the leads on so I am sure everything will be fine.
I hope you don't have to wait to long for the results.
Crystal and Eva