Thursday, July 13, 2006

A REQUEST PLEASE :)

I have so greatly appreciated everyone's support in this divorce...I truly, truly appreciate your love, support and ongoing prayers. It has been an incredibly difficult period in my life, and I don't know what I would have done without my family, friends and faithfulness of God.

On particularly rough days, this blog has been helpful to share my frustration with my family and friends. I think it is very important for everyone to understand the latest in this crazy divorce, because how much it directly impacts Maxwell and his future. (If only the ex and his attorney could understand that too!)

So while on occasion I might mention the divorce (which hopefully is resolved sooner than later) and related financial issues, I don't want it to be a focus. I really don't want to read every day about how much everyone hates my ex. (Notice that I never even use his name in my blog.) Perhaps if everyone could just limit their comments on my ex to when the subject is actually on the divorce?

I love reading about how much you love my son, I love reading about how adorable Maxwell is, I love how proud you are of his accomplishments. I love all of that! And I do love when you send comments of encouragement about the divorce...that really does help me too! :)

But with our divorce already being so disastrous, I don't really want to make it any worse with constant hateful remarks about my ex. I know his behavior can be infuriating , trust me...I know! But there is no point in commenting over and over again about how terrible he is. We all know the truth...he has some serious issues. But that is not what this blog is about. I want the focus of the blog to be on Mighty Max and his miraculous will to live and thrive! :)

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this request. I do greatly appreciate your support...but let's just simmer down the angry feelings a bit! Thanks so much!!!

* I will make one exception though! We have another divorce hearing this Tuesday the 18th and if my ex husband and his attorney continue on as they have (trying to reduce our income, minimizing the needs of Maxwell, etc.), then trust me I will be venting and you are free to vent too!!! But hopefully we will be successful in explaining the situation and the judge will do what is in the best interest of Maxwell. I simply won't allow anything less....no ifs, ands or buts! No one is going to limit my son's potential...no one!

18 comments:

ang said...

Amy does this mean you and max have to fly to WV again or can this be done via phone?

I hope that you will not have to travel considering little poop is still recovering from his last go around.

Sending prayers up for a positive outcome.

love to you and Maxwell.
((((AMY))))((((MAX)))

Ang

elle said...

well i will give u one comment bout him now and thisis it i hope the hearing goes well and ido admit when people write about him it wouldnt help but there r times i just hope hes reading how peopel feel bout his moves to max coz max needs love and care he doesnt LOL and you need love and care to xxxxxxxxx love you love max hate ur ex and if the hearing is won by you this time ill be ahppy and ill now say no more on it except good luck

Mark and Jaye said...

I LOVE the new little circle on the right with changing pics of Mighty Max! Is that new or am I just getting so old it takes me awhile to notice things? hahaha...

elle said...

and if my sotry doesnt get through to him and the atony and all the other chargers well ill just tell u this both of them have thick selfish heads and you have allways known it we all have so who cares botu him LOL

elle said...

yes it is new i think and i love it to i no im writing alot but at least its not bout u no wat hehehe

elle said...

jsut one mroe thing to all you vix haters i believe that if amy reads one mroe comment about him how mean he is all that it will make everyting worse and do we really want ti worse for her and max now jsut think of that pls everyone for a sec do we really want this im hoping for all of u its no and im sure am will allow me saying this coz she knows im a charger with just as many needs as max i my self have had troubles with certain things we dotn allwasy focus on that stufff so we shouldnt allwas focuss on vic ok alk that he gives them a good result yes do that i will but dont make max and amy more unhappy pls coz i love them jsut as much as u all do and u know soemthing else i dont care bout that ex one bit the sooner hes full out of the pic the better and i jsut hope amy doesnt mind me making that request xxxxxx ellen

MarkCoyle said...

OK OK I will quit. It is infuriating what the is doing to you, and I guess, by letting you know how we feel, we are trying to let you know we SUPPORT you in this difficult divorce fight. I hope, too, as a male, the rest of you women dont brand all of us of the male species as "Vics." We're NOT all like him. I'd like to believe I am a gentleman of the first order. When there is a damsel in distress, I come running! I am not afraid of VicMouse. He tried to get me fired at my job and he failed. I will do whatever you want me to do Amy to help you and Maxwell!

elle said...

mark i will tell you one thing i know ur not on his side acutlay if there is soemone on his side id liek to meet them and i mean soemone who posts to max blog LOL and i say that coz everyone in here knows wat hes like butr i still do wish he would read aobu tmax i really do and i will allways say it coz i love you both to much xxxxxxx like all the chargers xxxxxx

elle said...

and mark i know ur not like vic i know all the people in here when i read are like amy and max but i do think that the people on his side would be liek him and thats the last im sayig on thatsubject unless of course it comes up h amy mentioning it :) or soemthing jsut thought ud liek to know that amy

Diane said...

I apologize for any comment Amy. Please delete my post. Thanks so much. Appreciate it.

Diane

Heather said...

Amen, Sistah!

Mark and Jaye said...

Of course us gals don't think all men are like Vic...that would just make things seem hopeles! :)
Hugs to Amy and Max....

MarkCoyle said...

No I was raised as a proper gentleman,to treat women with respect and to take responsibility for my actions. Vic obviously did not receive these lessons as a child.

Dylan (and Kristy) said...

Amy,

Are you flying out to WV? If so, let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are away.

Give Max a hug for us. Hope his bug is on the mend.

Love ya.

Kristy (and Dylan)

T Moss said...

As frustrating as the situation can be, perhaps if we all prayed that Max's father would understand the seriousness of his son's illness and the time, effort and cost involved in his care, and that he will just do God's will, we can make a difference in the outcome.....Love and Prayers to all parties involved.

MarkCoyle said...

I guess anything is possible. My cheating, lying ex wife has turned her life around and become a decent person again. We dont fight. We raise our daughter together and I, as the only person with a job, completely support her financially. I happily write the check every month because it goes for my daughter's needs. I would really hope and pray Vic comes to see the error of his ways too.

anonymous said...

I have always though Rusty Webb was a great dad. I don't understand why he would represent a deadbeat dad who has never held his 13-month old special needs son and who doesn't want to pay for his support and medical care. Vic says in his blog that he will always fight sex offenders. How are they worse than him?

RebeccaA said...

Amy,

Nicely put. You have such incredible restraint. I can only guess that it's your love for Max and your faith in God that gives you the grace to keep your feelings in check.

Rebecca
Cameron and Nathan's mom