Friday, September 09, 2005

HEART EXAM

Yesterday afternoon the cardiologist reviewed Max and we discussed the future plan for his heart surgery. Today they are doing an echocardiogram on Max to ensure there are no changes within the heart (no worsening of the VSD or the faulty valve) and no infection. They are concerned that because they haven't found the source of infection (probably cause of the high fevers), that is could possibly be in the heart. Today's test will help determine if there are any such problems.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the update Amy. I hope they can figure out the cause of his fevers soon...and can treat the problem quickly. Let us know when you get a chance.

XOXO Steph

tessa said...

Wow amy..sounds pretty crazy...hopefully they can figure out the cause of the fevers very soon. i am thinking about you guys always. take care and keep up all our hard work.. your amazing lady!!
much love
t

Anara said...

I'm sooo sorry to hear that you hurt your ankle, that really does hurt..... I hope the doctor's can find the reason for Max's high feaver soon, I pray for you two all the time, I wish I could do more that. I am also happy to hear that Barney and Shakespear were found alright. Heavenly Father is really pushing you right now, you can make it, just keep having faith in him and your love for Max. I'm sorry I woke you up the other night, I miss you very much and I love you!!!!!
A.J. XOXOXOX