Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MESSAGE FROM MAX

Here are lots of photos of me, sweet lil' Max. Mommy says all of you have been thinking and praying about me lots and lots...thanks! I am doing just fine. I still have a long road ahead of me, but at least the heart surgery is out of the way. I must admit, that was kinda scary. To bring a smile to your face, we thought you would enjoy some adorable photos of me!

Mommy is giving me a pep talk before surgery!


A few hours before surgery...I'm movin' and groovin' and ready to roll!

How cute am I in my lil' hospital gown? I'm getting prepped for my big surgery!!!


Just a few hours after my heart surgery...yep, that's me underneath all the tubes and wires! Mom thought twice about posting this photo, but I think it shows how tough I am! It was quite a surgery, but don't worry...Mom says it was a big success!

Mommy was really, really, really excited to see me after surgery! :)

Two days after surgery and I am already feeling so much better...and looking good without all those tubes and wires! See my incision? Mommy says that will get me sooo much attention and respect at the swimming pool someday!

Hope you enjoyed my photos! Have a happy Thanksgiving! Love, MIGHTY MAX

6 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures...tears of happiness are running down our faces. The pep talk picture is priceless...please frame it! What a strong little boy Max is. He absolutley amazes us. We wish you both a happy Thanksgiving...sooooooo much to be thankful for this year!
Much Love,
Sean and Renee

alisen barlean said...

Max and Amy,

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am sure that this Thanksgiving will have more meaning to you than any you will ever have again! Max you are such a trooper...look at you go! I am so unbelievably proud of both of you. My heart has been with you every day and I am writing this with tears running down my cheeks and huge smile on my face! I cannot wait to see this little guy in person! Have a wonderful holiday and say a big "hello" to the whole family tomorrow!
Lots of love and kisses,
Alisen

Ruthie said...

The pictures are awesome! He really does look great. Thanks for posting all of them too, it helps us see what your seeing and what little Max is going through. The incision picture is - wow- gives whole new meaning to "Mighty Max". Take care and we hope that the good news keeps coming.

Ruthie said...

I went back and looked at the pictures again and the hospital gown picture is too cute and funny! Love that one especially!

kate said...

You are beautiful, Max, and such a strong boy! I can see how happy you make your Mommy, in her words and especially in the pictures. Happy First Thanksgiving! We love you.

Big hugs and Kisses,
Kate, Jeff, Noah and Wyatt :)

Steph said...

Hey Amy! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving celebration today. And thanks SO MUCH for posting these pics. Max amazes me more and more each and every day...I was stunned by all those wires and tubes, and then elated with how wonderful he looks after just two days of recovery! What a gift to celebrate a successful surgery for Maxwell on Thanksgiving. A truly special time.

Love you guys,
Steph