Sunday, October 01, 2006

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING...

During our appointment, our endocrine doctor had to consult with a few other doctors regarding Maxwell. So in the meantime we had a lot of time to kill in the office. After doing a series of therapy exercises, we thought we would do another photo shoot. We always enjoy those! :) And of course, Max obliged and looked super adorable as always!


Hey Mom, I'm unsnapped here. Can you help me out?








How much longer do you think the doctor will be?










You've gotta be kidding me.
















Well then, I guess I'll just kick back and relax.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Max,

You are looking sooooo grown up in the pictures.

Yep, waiting on the doctor can be a real pain.

Love & Prayers,
Carolyn

Dylan and Family said...

Max,

It can be soooo boring waiting for those doctors but glad to hear you and Mommy make the most of it. You are looking very strong!

Loved the pictures!

Kristy (and Ray, Dylan & Jonah)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

He is totally adorable! He is sitting up like a pro, too! Great job, Max and mom. :-)

Lori said...

Love, love, LOVE you, Maxwell!
:) Lori

Shirley said...

So adorable!

Crystal M. said...

Look at all that hair!!! You are to cute!!

2-hot-4-you said...

I love your blog and all the pictures of Max. You sound like supermom of the century for all you and Max have been through and how upbeat you still are. I can't imagine going through something like this as a single mom but I just wanted to say how much I admire both you and Max and your great strength. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.