Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MIGHTY MAX MEETS RONALD MCDONALD!

Mommy introduced me to a fun new friend, Ronald McDonald, during our trip to Children's. She said that he makes really yummy french fries and someday I can enjoy them too! Sounds good to me! :) But I gotta hurry up and get my swallow more coordinated, that's for sure!

Here are some super, super cute photos of me and Ronald! ENJOY! :) (Notice my new Halloween shirt "Little Wild Man"...so appropriate!)


Mommy, check out this guy's hair! It's crazier than mine!











Me and my new friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max,
No pressure, but you have to get your swallow coordinated. I want to read mommy blogging for you that you had your first happy meal like when mommy read to you about Dylan. Wouldn't that be so cool, you and Dylan hanging out and Mickey D's eatin' french fries and drinkin' chocolate shakes?

I love ya kiddo and I'm saying prayers that day will come SOON. I know it will..

Crystal M. said...

I love the pictures!!! MAX YOU ARE TO CUTE!!

Crystal and Eva

Carolyn said...

Max, what a cutie you are. Sitting up there so good and strong. I agree with Ang, you and Dylan will be having a date there before too long.

Love & Prayers,
Carolyn